Swope Community Builders’ Measurable Results
To date, Swope Community Builders has:
- Invested more than $200 million in infrastructure improvements along Brush Creek, one of Kansas City, Mo.’s most critical corridors; built Swope Health Services, and the Thomas-Roque Family Development Center.
- Developed several commercial office projects including the H & R Block Service Center, the first Fortune 500 company to invest in Kansas City’s urban core and the Blue Parkway Office Building.
- Completed more than 600 housing units and 162,000 square feet of commercial retail development.
As a result of Swope Community Builders efforts, the region has received:
- Affordable and market-rate housing opportunities
- Improved employment prospects
- First-class retail opportunities
- Infrastructure improvements that facilitate economic growth
For more information on how Swope Community Builders’ can assist in realizing your economic development vision, please e-mail
or call (816) 627-2140.